read about.

My photo
trying to find the love within myself. feeling alive and living in my world. && celebrating the beauty of women. no rights or wrongs only understanding. :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

self discovery, mental challenge.

well... this is my first official post, my mind has been out of my reach lately. writing helps heals. Its hard to admit that i dont like myself, well i dont love myself. every self discovery presents a mental challenge. im always picking over myself, at the things i dont like. i want to learn and love myself, and be confident and proud of the person that i am. the person i have become.

i care about what people think. so much that i would be afraid to disappoint people. i didnt want them to look down on me or be unhappy with me. but supressing my real feelings only built that energy up inside me. i have no more room for it.

i want to love me regardless of who i may disappoint, because someone would love me jus the way i am.. 

me.

No comments:

Post a Comment